Currently, business trips and corporate events are a very important part of the tourism sector in Australia. The country offers a wide range of tourist attractions and countless facilities that allow it to be a destination for business tourism. For this reason, we want to recommend the best hotels for your business trip to Sydney.
Business tourism: Where to stay in Sydney?
Please, see below the best hotels for your business trip to Sydney:
- Parkroyal Darling Harbour: the hotel is close to the Sydney International Convention Center, the Queen Victoria Building and Chinatown. Certainly, it has a good location for those business travellers. Also, there are 9 meeting rooms prepared for corporate events and a wide range of rooms and suites. They offer discounts on catering and banquets.
- The Grace Hotel: it has 13 meeting rooms with natural light perfect for organizing events. In addition, they offer different packs such as the “Conference Package Day” which includes several coffee breaks and meals. There are executive rooms full of commodities.
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Sydney: it is located in the heart of the business district. The hotel has 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 150 people and natural light. Also, you can choose between different types of food and beverage services.
- The Tank Stream Hotel: it is one of the newest hotels in Sydney. It offers comfortable rooms for resting at night.
- Swissotel Sydney: it is a hotel with a different philosophy. Through their services they want to stimulate physical and mental fitness. There are meeting rooms with perfect spaces to increase creativity and efficiency. In addition, they offer all kinds of catering for private dinners, corporate events, etc.
- Rydges World Square: this place is ideal for meetings and events and the conference center received the Conference Hotel of the Year award from Tourism Accommodation Australia in 2013.
Obviously, there are many other hotels in Sydney apart from those mentioned. We can confirm that the city is fully prepared for business tourism.
We recommend that before travelling, look for a good hotel and request the TFN online. Both procedures are important before making an international trip.